With the current 16.10 map release, all at Tracks4Africa are celebrating the sale of our GPS maps in the retail market for a full decade! The new release will be available in major outdoor retail shops and from our online shop from mid October.
We received 555 data submissions from loyal users to create this version which not only means more roads and points of interest on the map, but also corrections to the existing map and data. The overall quality of the map has once again improved significantly.
We now cover:
- 1 117 780km of fully navigable roads, covering the whole of Africa
- 3 845 campsites (the most complete camping data base in Africa)
- 156 753 points of interest
- 1 452 protected areas such as national parks and game reserves
- 13 397 accommodation listings
- 10 562 fuel stops
- 6 141 places to eat or drink