Buy the new Traveller’s Atlas Southern Africa from the T4A online shop by 30 June 2022 and stand to win two places on a trip to Botswana to see in the new year. Hosted by Ultimate Adventures, the Ultimate Botswana Adventure will take you to three of the country’s most iconic wildlife destinations.
The second edition of our Traveller’s Atlas Southern Africa is your overlanding guide to the region’s roads. Covering both highways and byways, including lesser-travelled gravel tracks, the atlas covers Southern Africa’s roads in detail. That includes roads that lead to – and through – some of our most captivating wild places. Places like the Okavango Delta, Savuti and Chobe National Park. Buy the Traveller’s Atlas to plan your overlanding routes through the region. What’s more, with your purchase you could win two spots on a Botswana adventure to explore these untamed areas.
This competition has closed. Congratulations to winner Stiaan Jordaan.
Get your Traveller’s Atlas to enter
The Ultimate Botswana Adventure
What makes this tour the definitive Botswana adventure? Led by Ultimate Adventures, the expedition takes in three of the country’s famed wildlife destinations:
1. The Okavango Delta is synonymous with winding waterways and an abundance of wildlife.
2. Lying on the Chobe River, the national park of the same name is home to large herds of elephants.
3. The Savuti grasslands are favoured hunting grounds of various predators and home to numerous bird species.
It goes without saying that wildlife photographers will be in their element. In these wild spaces you can also really disconnect from the hassles of daily life. It is all about adapting to Nature’s pace. Greeting the sunrise with a game drive. Settling in next to a watering hole during the heat of the day. Listening to the soundtrack of the bush as you sit around the campfire after dark. Can you think of a better place to shed the year’s stresses and see in 2023? The Ultimate Botswana Adventure runs from 28 December 2022 to 6 January 2023.
How to enter
For a chance to win your spot on the Ultimate Botswana Adventure, buy the Tracks4Africa Traveller’s Atlas Southern Africa from the T4A online shop by 30 June 2022. All online purchases of the atlas made up to this date will automatically be entered into the competition (this includes purchases made before the competition announcement).
The prize consists of two places on a 10-day guided tour, the Ultimate Botswana Adventure, to be completed in the winner’s own vehicle. The tour includes guiding, dinner daily, camping and park fees. All other meals, drinks, fuel, border costs and VHF radio hire will be for the winner’s own account.
Competition rules and terms
- The competition applies only to purchases of the Tracks4Africa Traveller’s Atlas Southern Africa via the Tracks4Africa online shop.
- It is not open to employees and family members of Tracks4Africa, Ultimate Adventures and their promotion agencies.
- The competition runs until 30 June 2022. Only purchases from the Tracks4Africa online shop will be considered eligible.
- The winner will be randomly selected and informed by email in the first week of July. The winner’s name will be published on the Tracks4Africa blogsite.
- This is a self-drive tour and the winner will be responsible for their own vehicle and associated costs such as visas and travel insurance.
- The prize excludes fuel, border fees, drinks, breakfast, lunch and VHF radio hire, as well as travel to and from the rendezvous point.
- The winner must be able to take up the prize during the advertised dates.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and neither Tracks4Africa nor Ultimate Adventures accepts any responsibility for changes to the tour or resulting losses.