If you can correctly identify the African locations we share, you could win your share of R14,000 in product vouchers from Tracks4Africa and Front Runner. Just what you need to prepare for your next overlanding adventure!
To keep you entertained during lockdown, we’ve got a fun competition that could see you winning product vouchers from Tracks4Africa and Front Runner. Simply name the spot featured in the Instagram pictures we share and you could walk away with a fantastic prize.
If you think you’re an African overlanding fundi, you could try to guess the location from the cropped picture on the Tracks4Africa Instagram account. But to see the full picture and find the location, head over to the Front Runner Instagram account.
We will be sharing four pictures, so you have four chances to win a R2,500 Tracks4Africa voucher plus R1,000 Front Runner voucher. What are you waiting for? Competition starts 16 April 2020.
(No points for identifying the image in the competition announcement, only the pictures shared as part of the Instagram competition count.)
How to take part
- Subscribe to the Tracks4Africa newsletter and Front Runner South Africa newsletter (sign-up at bottom of home page) to be in the running.
- Follow the Tracks4Africa Instagram account to see the cropped Name the Spot pictures. (Visit the Front Runner Instagram account to see the full picture and find the location.)
- Post your answer in the Tracks4Africa Instagram comments.
Round 1: Midnight on 19 April 2020 – winner: Ian Bloxam
Round 2: Midnight on 22 April 2020 – winner: Arnaud Wieffering
Round 3: Midnight on 26 April 2020 – winner: Ruan Matthee
Round 4: Midnight on 30 April 2020 – winner: Surika Kuhn
- By subscribing and entering the competition, you agree to have your name displayed on our marketing channels as part of the winner announcement.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- All steps need to be completed as outlined in the competition. Entrants must be subscribers of Tracks4Africa and Front Runner South Africa newsletters in order for the entry to be valid.
- The results of the competition will be done on a random draw basis.
- Winners will be notified electronically.
- This competition is not open to the employees of Tracks4Africa, Frontrunner and their content and marketing agencies.
- The outcome of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The product vouchers are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- By entering, participants agree to be bound by the competition rules. The organisers have the right to change or terminate the competition at their discretion.
Picture by @bonafidemotoco